TO REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS
IMPORTANT METHODS TO IMPROVE YOUR DREAM RECALL
1. Keep a dream journal beside your bed. Make entries regarding your
dreams every day.
2. Apply the dream message to your life whenever possible.
3. Practice meditation every day.
4. Use pre-sleep suggestions to remember your dreams.
5. Get proper diet - rest - and exercise every day.
6. Talk, read, and write about dreams whenever possible.
7. Attend classes and study groups about dreams.
8. Go to sleep at approximately the same time every night
9. When you awake at night, be sure to note if you have any dream
10. When you waken in the morning, maintain your body position without
moving and see if you have any dream recall.
For a more complete discussion on improving dream recall including use
of vitamins, aroma therapy, Post It Notes techniques, and powerful
affirmation procedures, please read our new book - "Dreams - My Light
Unto The Darkness" by Walt Stover - available now (see appropriate page
on this website for details).